[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:11:19 +0100

No this doesn't sound right although I don't own an N96. Are you running version 3.30? In the settings tab there is a beep tuner, set this slightly lower and see what happens.

At 17:37 16/08/2009, you wrote:
Hi
I've been trying this out. Not terribly happy with the result. Can hear bleep but think that is OK as person I was talking to hears the slightest thing and never commented on any sound. Whwn I listened back could hear person very clearly but my own voice was all broke up. Any suggestions or is this how it is? maybe it is mainly for recording the other person.