[talks-uk] Re: PREPARING A PHONE FOR SALE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:41:56 -0000

Thanks for the input Pete. I am not really prepared to do this myself, as I said in the last message, so probably will either have it done and keep the phone for us both or simply clean out all I can and sell.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/11/2009 4:38 pm

Hi all,

I'm always very reluctant to sell items, wanting to be
sure I get things right for anyone purchasing and give a
good price etc.

I'm thinking of selling my Nokia N95 which is one of the
originals which comes with a card.

First, what would be a reasonable price to ask?  (I
haven't upgraded the firmware, I'm afraid ...)  I'd sell
it with Talks 4 on though.

How do I erase everything from the phone that I have put
on, or my phone providers have put on but don't destroy
firmware and/or keep Talks working? (I do want to sell it
on with a clean slate.)

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks.

--