[talks-uk] Re: PREPARING A PHONE FOR SALE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:39:54 -0000

Thanks. I'll do that if I decide to keep it but it will cost me a few pounds as I'm not prepared to risk doing it myself.

However, I take this onboard and will do so if I'm not going to sell.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/11/2009 4:53 pm

Couldn't she erase everything and then reformat the phone
and then put talks
back on for the person?