[talks-uk] Re: PREPARING A PHONE FOR SALE

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:52:40 -0000

Have you someone in mind for it Carol? I think the Talks Dealers sell 2nd hand phones but of course you would not get as much then I guess if you were to have them sell it for you? I think if you have upgraded your talks on that phone to another phone, the person you will sell it to, will not be able to avail of the £50 upgrade from that phone. No doubt I will be corrected if anything I have said is wrong. I would have also thought that given all the new accessble phones today you will not be getting a high price and I think those phones were just somewhere under three hundred pounds.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>