[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: Ken Biba <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:38:48 -0700

I have written an article for Sport Rocketry on the S4 program ... should be
out soon.   It is really intended as the next step from TARC ... focussed on
doing science payloads rather than just rockets.   And since the telemetry is
using WiFi and Internet protocols ... we now can do telemetry anywhere on the
Internet.

A big step up from isolated embedded avionics.

Ken Biba