[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: "Nev Blyth" <nev.blyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ken

(Apologies for getting OT here).

I've only flown the MTK3339 based module three times - on H & I motors. During
those flights (3K ft only) I was not directly logging the NMEA stream on board
- rather I was using a simple telemetry system to stream the NMEA to a
recording ground station. Those flights showed valid data throughout, but
admittedly, the dynamics were rather benign in the scheme of things.  I'll have
a look at the altimeter log for velocities.

The axis of the GPS patch antenna was aligned normal to the vehicle's axis.
Admittedly, my main motivation was recovery location, not trajectory recording,
but I'll take what I get!

Nev B

VK1HNB
—