[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: Nathan Asdourian <rawliquid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 06:37:40 -0700

Please forgive me if these items are irrelevant due to the extremes needing
to be dealt with but I just saw a new board get released here a few weeks
ago,  and all the related things seem to be under $20

http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=adasearch&q=thermocouple
And of course if anyone has some bitcoin stashed away,  they will accept
that for payment...