[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nathan,

and this may be going up on our next Near Space balloon launch:

http://www.adafruit.com/products/746

Are bitcoins worth anything anymore?

Rick

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:37 AM, Nathan Asdourian <rawliquid@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Please forgive me if these items are irrelevant due to the extremes needing to
be dealt with but I just saw a new board get released here a few weeks ago,
and all the related things seem to be under $20
http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=adasearch&q=thermocouple
And of course if anyone has some bitcoin stashed away,  they will accept that
for payment...

Hi Richard,