[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: "Lampe, Mattias SLC CT PEK" <mattias.lampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <'sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:19:58 +0800

Hi Richard,

my personal choice would probably be to use an integrated chip that does
everything, including D/A-conversion, e.g. the MAX6675:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.48.TLryFm&id=13831142184

Since it may be more convenient for you to use the existing DAC, you may prefer
one of the older chips with analog output, though. AD595 would be a good choice:

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/306

Of course you'll need to have a loot at the datasheets to see whether the
devices match the temperature range you need.

Hope it helps.

Have a good day!

Mattias