[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature measurement

  • From: Nev Blyth <nev.blyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:08:35 +1100

Nathan - the adafruit GPS module is excellent - has flown multiple times in
my high-power rockets and maintained a solid lock throughout the whole
flight. If I recall, the module is programmable, has PPS output and the
price is excellent.  Would be interesting to compare against the ublox
offerings.  The external antenna connection is a bonus for me.

Cheers,

Nev. B

Nev. Blyth, VK1HNB
Canberra, ACT, Australia