[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V2 #103

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:39:17 +0000 (UTC)

This is true Ben, there hasn't been any updates on the FB page because work
stopped on SS while we were occupied with another project. And you are right
about sending out updates through different sources, this email list being one
with links to others (such as youtube).
We do have new members doing the airframe, electronics, etc and I am only
involved with the motor and things I've done in the past and now the 'director'
responsibilities. We welcome new members and people (generally college
students) that simply want to help on more a more limited basis.
Rick

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 12:23 PM, Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Rick,

There hasn't been an update on the FB page in a couple months. FB also will not
show updates to all people in their news feeds, unlike an email to the mailing
list. Even if you only want to write updates there, it'd be good to send a
message here with a link so that people can be sure to see it.

More generally though, SS2S was a team effort. I recognize that you have and
are putting a lot into it, but it seems like a loss for it to become a solitary
effort, specially when more resources are needed in the future.

Ben

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Current status is a small scale 75mm sustainer motor for a two stage has been
successfully fired and launched.The 100mm booster motor has been successfully
static fired 4 consecutive times. Decision has been made to do a 100mm to 100mm
two stage instead of the 100mm to 75mm vehicle. Launch date to be announced
when ready (Sept/Oct time frame).
Most postings of progress are done on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace

|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| Sugar Shot to SpaceThe goal of the SS2S Program: The underlying goal of the
Sugar Shot to Space program is to loft a... |
| |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:45 PM, phil vukovich
<little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I havent heard from the list in months. I thought I might have been
struck off.

Phil

On 27/07/2015 5:07 p.m., FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

sugarshot Digest    Sun, 26 Jul 2015    Volume: 02  Issue: 103

In This Issue:
        Hacked message

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:33:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hacked message

I am sorry to say that my yahoo account as hacked and some of you may have
received an email advert for AOL. Please  ignore. I have changed passwords
etc. Sorry but outside of my control.Regards,
Lyn Berry

End of sugarshot Digest V2 #103