[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V2 #103

  • From: Ben Claassens <sinit.corp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:09:47 +0200

Thanks for the update Rick
On 01 Aug 2015 4:54 PM, "Rick Maschek" <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Current status is a small scale 75mm sustainer motor for a two stage has
been successfully fired and launched.
The 100mm booster motor has been successfully static fired 4 consecutive
times. Decision has been made to do a 100mm to 100mm two stage instead of
the 100mm to 75mm vehicle. Launch date to be announced when ready (Sept/Oct
time frame).

Most postings of progress are done on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>

[image: image] <https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>

Sugar Shot to Space
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>
The goal of the SS2S Program: The underlying goal of the Sugar Shot to
Space program is to loft a...
View on www.facebook.com
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>
Preview by Yahoo

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:45 PM, phil vukovich <
little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I havent heard from the list in months. I thought I might have been
struck off.

Phil

On 27/07/2015 5:07 p.m., FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
sugarshot Digest Sun, 26 Jul 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 103

In This Issue:
Hacked message

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:33:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hacked message

I am sorry to say that my yahoo account as hacked and some of you may
have received an email advert for AOL. PleaseƂ ignore. I have changed
passwords etc. Sorry but outside of my control.Regards,
Lyn Berry

End of sugarshot Digest V2 #103