[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V2 #103

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 14:54:23 +0000 (UTC)

Current status is a small scale 75mm sustainer motor for a two stage has been
successfully fired and launched.The 100mm booster motor has been successfully
static fired 4 consecutive times. Decision has been made to do a 100mm to 100mm
two stage instead of the 100mm to 75mm vehicle. Launch date to be announced
when ready (Sept/Oct time frame).
Most postings of progress are done on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace

|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| Sugar Shot to SpaceThe goal of the SS2S Program: The underlying goal of the
Sugar Shot to Space program is to loft a... |
| |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:45 PM, phil vukovich
<little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I havent heard from the list in months. I thought I might have been
struck off.

Phil

On 27/07/2015 5:07 p.m., FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

sugarshot Digest    Sun, 26 Jul 2015    Volume: 02  Issue: 103

In This Issue:
        Hacked message

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:33:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hacked message

I am sorry to say that my yahoo account as hacked and some of you may have
received an email advert for AOL. Please  ignore. I have changed passwords
etc. Sorry but outside of my control.Regards,
Lyn Berry

End of sugarshot Digest V2 #103