[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V2 #103

  • From: Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:23:40 -0400

Rick,

There hasn't been an update on the FB page in a couple months. FB also will
not show updates to all people in their news feeds, unlike an email to the
mailing list. Even if you only want to write updates there, it'd be good to
send a message here with a link so that people can be sure to see it.

More generally though, SS2S was a team effort. I recognize that you have
and are putting a lot into it, but it seems like a loss for it to become a
solitary effort, specially when more resources are needed in the future.

Ben

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Current status is a small scale 75mm sustainer motor for a two stage has
been successfully fired and launched.
The 100mm booster motor has been successfully static fired 4 consecutive
times. Decision has been made to do a 100mm to 100mm two stage instead of
the 100mm to 75mm vehicle. Launch date to be announced when ready (Sept/Oct
time frame).

Most postings of progress are done on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>

[image: image] <https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>

Sugar Shot to Space
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>
The goal of the SS2S Program: The underlying goal of the Sugar Shot to
Space program is to loft a...
View on www.facebook.com
<https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace?ref=bookmarks>
Preview by Yahoo

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:45 PM, phil vukovich <
little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I havent heard from the list in months. I thought I might have been
struck off.

Phil

On 27/07/2015 5:07 p.m., FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
sugarshot Digest Sun, 26 Jul 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 103

In This Issue:
Hacked message

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:33:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hacked message

I am sorry to say that my yahoo account as hacked and some of you may
have received an email advert for AOL. PleaseƂ ignore. I have changed
passwords etc. Sorry but outside of my control.Regards,
Lyn Berry

End of sugarshot Digest V2 #103