[SS2S-Main] Re: sugarshot Digest V2 #103

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 15:57:54 -0500

Very pleased to hear about the good progress being made, Rick.

As I am not much of a facebook enthusiast, I was unaware of the work
that has been going on these past six months or so. In the future,
it'd be great if you could fire off a quick post to this list when
there is a significant development.

BTW, is there any plan to revive the SS2S website?

Richard

On 8/1/15, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Current status is a small scale 75mm sustainer motor for a two stage has
been successfully fired and launched.The 100mm booster motor has been
successfully static fired 4 consecutive times. Decision has been made to do
a 100mm to 100mm two stage instead of the 100mm to 75mm vehicle. Launch date
to be announced when ready (Sept/Oct time frame).
Most postings of progress are done on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Sugarshottospace

| |
| | | | | | | |
| Sugar Shot to SpaceThe goal of the SS2S Program: The underlying goal of
the Sugar Shot to Space program is to loft a... |
| |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
| |

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:45 PM, phil vukovich
<little.vukovich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I havent heard from the list in months. I thought I might have been
struck off.

Phil

On 27/07/2015 5:07 p.m., FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
sugarshot Digest Sun, 26 Jul 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 103

In This Issue:
Hacked message

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:33:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyn Berry <lyn_berry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hacked message

I am sorry to say that my yahoo account as hacked and some of you may have
received an email advert for AOL. Please ignore. I have changed
passwords etc. Sorry but outside of my control.Regards,
Lyn Berry

End of sugarshot Digest V2 #103