[studiorecorder] Re: New Exciting Beta Version

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:47:48 -0700

I still wish to plead, Rob, that you provide some explicit and clearer docs for keyboard-related stuff, as opposed to mouse girations. For instance, moving marks and selection are discussed with the mouse, and one must dig to find keyboard equivalents. I still hyaven 't found the one for moving marks. Am I, what the British describe as daft or something?

I think you might also address how to make Studio Recorder as accessible as possible using screen readers. I realize the product was first and foremost meant for sighted monitors and narrators, but since we blind folks have discovered a real hit with this product, I feel the docs could be significantly more blind-friendly. Now remember, I'm a big SR booster, so don't take me wrong here--but yours docs are very sight-oriented.

Take care.

--Daveed--At 12:30 PM 6/20/2006, you wrote:

We try! We'll keep trying!

>>> curtis@xxxxxxxxxx 06/20/06 03:26PM >>>
Holy Toledo! Rob, what an exciting product! I mean it really is
quick, innovative, very stable compared to all others, and in all
ways, easy to use, speech friendly (accessible with screen readers
with graphics only for those who want them), and surprisingly the
interface is intuitively elligant.

Curtis Delzer

At 11:43 AM 6/20/2006, you wrote: >Yet another new feature graces Studio Recorder in this new beta release. >Well, actually two new features, but one big one. Resampling Rules! >(I'll let you read the What's New file for the other feature.) > >Rob Meredith

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.2/370 - Release Date: 6/20/2006