[studiorecorder] Re: New Exciting Beta Version

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:26:50 -0700

Holy Toledo! Rob, what an exciting product! I mean it really is quick, innovative, very stable compared to all others, and in all ways, easy to use, speech friendly (accessible with screen readers with graphics only for those who want them), and surprisingly the interface is intuitively elligant.

Curtis Delzer

At 11:43 AM 6/20/2006, you wrote:
Yet another new feature graces Studio Recorder in this new beta release.
Well, actually two new features, but one big one. Resampling Rules!
(I'll let you read the What's New file for the other feature.)

Rob Meredith