[studiorecorder] Re: I'm so frustrated with studio recorder, how can I fix this problem?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:12:08 -0400

Hi Duane and all,
Well folks, here's how far I've gotten.
Yes, it is a wav file, so, what I've done so far is, I found the file in a
folder I put it in.
Now I didn't launch studio recorder and then find the file. I just wanted to
find the file, and then save it as a wav file.
However, when I found the mp3 file, I could not find a save, or, a save as.
So, I'm stuck. What now?
Harry