[studiorecorder] I'm so frustrated with studio recorder, how can I fix this problem?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 04:17:40 -0400

Hi all,
I'm using studio recorder, with jaws 12, and windows xp pro.
Here's the problem.
I need to edit a recording of a show.
So, I launched studio recorder, then pressed control o, then, tabbed down the
last folder I was in which is Harry's downloads, and pressed enter.
Then, I found the show, and hit enter, then, I pressed control home to go to
the beginning, just to make sure the show was playing, then, I pressed space
bar to stop it from playing.
Then, I hit 70:00 to go to the 70 minute mark in the show, and when I hit
spacebar to start playing, it started playing 2 minutes later than I was
supposed to be.
I am so frustrated with this thing, and I can't edit, either.
Now, someone tell me how to solve this problem, please.
Is it gonna work, or, should I call APH and ask for a refund?
I want something that's gonna work, not work, sometimes.
Folks, I do alot of editing, and I'm under deadlines, and if this stupid thing
is not gonna work, I need to be able to get my money back, and get something
else.
Harry, who is very frustrated