[studiorecorder] Re: I'm so frustrated with studio recorder, how can I fix this problem?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:05:20 -0500

I mean to say, I have the help file made several years ago which demonstrates some of what mp3 direct can do.

At 03:37 PM 6/12/2012, you wrote:
I have the demo of mp3-direct cutg, if you wish.
remember, however you don't have the editing capabilities in any way similar to SR, no way!

At 03:11 PM 6/12/2012, you wrote:
Hi Tom,
This is tremendous!
This is what folks need!
Anybody know if any blind folks have done a demo, using mp3 direct cut?
Harry