[studiorecorder] Re: I'm so frustrated with studio recorder, how can I fix this problem?

  • From: "Tanner, David (DEED)" <david.tanner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:16:38 +0000

Harry,

If everybody had the time to wait for a huge WAV file to be downloaded to their
favorite podcatcher, and unlimited storage room to save all those big WAV files
then your idea might actually work.  But, it doesn't work that way in the real
world where WAV files are many times larger than MP3 files, and would take an
enormous amount of time to upload and download.