[sib-access] Re: system breaks and question about chord symbols

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 09:45:30 -0400

Saeed,

System breaks are for when you want the next measure to be on the next line.
The concept does not involve space between staves.

Within the Layout>Brakes menu, there is an item called "Split system", which
puts a longer horizontal space between measures without advancing to the
next line. A situation in which one might use split system is to visually
separate a coda from what comes before it.

Make sense?

Dale