[sib-access] system breaks and question about chord symbols

  • From: Thomas Böttcher <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:13:54 +0200

Hi all,
What is the correct way to insert a system break?
I tried selecting the bar and hen went into the menu and to system break but
got the message " please select a single note or chord" or something similar.
I would like a new system every for bars and double bar lines with every
rehearsal letter. Are these inserted automatically?

Furthermore, I experience a strange thing inserting chord symbols:
Using sib 3.1 and sib speaking I could always put a b to indicate a flat like
Bb minor. Now, the capital B is written down correctly but when I put a small b
to indicate a flat sibelius seems to put a different symbol. Has anybody else
experienced that and is there maybe an alternative way to put a symbol to
indicate a flat?
Thanks so much for your help.
Cheers
Thomas