[sib-access] Re: importing and printing any imported midi file to sibelius

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:47:49 -0800

Beccy,

True, but you can tell Sibelius to not use the metronome marks when you do
the import, so that is really not an issue.

But so very true of the need for strict quantizing -- I've managed to
produce some very useless scores from apparently good MIDI files.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit