[sib-access] Updated: Sibelius Tips and Tricks

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:59:55 -0800

All,

You've each requested a set of these files from me in the recent past, =
and I've done a bit of updating, in particular adding files that I had =
neglected to place into the correct folder.=20

So now here is the set (of which most of you already have a majority) =
but some new additions.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell =
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit