[sib-access] Re: importing and printing any imported midi file to sibelius

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:40:08 -0800

Hello Saeed,

They should already be in your installation of Sibelius, under Plug-ins, and
submenu Notes and Rests, or some other submenu.

If not, then you can download any number of the .PLG files from the Avid web
site. Look for Sibelius plug-Ins. There are dozens, so make sure to download
those that are compatible with your version of Sibelius.

Then you simply copy them to an appropriate folder. Mine is located at:

C:\Program Files\Sibelius Software\Sibelius 5\Plugins

or they may also be located in (Windows7):

C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Roaming\Sibelius Software\Sibelius 5\Plugins

There are subfolders under this one where you can put them, or you can
create your own subfolders.

I think it does not matter which path you use, as they can coexist and just
merge into Sibelius.

Have fun!

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit