[sib-access] Re: importing and printing any imported midi file to sibelius

  • From: Rebecca Schaefer <ellabella02@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:41:50 +0100

Hey!

Yes, it is, but you have to correct the notes carefully. You have to quantize
in Sonar to be quite correct. I wonder if I can generate XML files with sonar,
maybe out of MIDI, because importing XML is more detailed than MIDI. And you
often have the weird metronome marks from the midi file in your score, which
you need to delete.

Regards,

Beccy.