[SI-LIST] Re: Even mode, common mode, and mode conversion

  • From: sainath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sainath Nimmagadda)
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:05:42 -0800

Aubrey,

Cool. Microwave guys worry about their modes and SI guys worry about their
modes.

Having background in both microwave and SI, I was trying to get at what is
fundamentally common to these two seemingly different types of modes. Once I
get that, these different mode types, descriptions and semantics are mere
spices to give personality to those subjects ...and, of course, job
securities - as some one already pointed out.

Thanks,
Sainath