[ SHOWGSD-L ] west locations

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:17:12 -0500

West to me is Santa Monica.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 1/25/2015 12:21:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

"The West region, western U.S., mostly west of the Great Plains and
including, by federal government definition, Alaska, Arizona, California,
Hawaii,
Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and  Wyoming."
- Encyclopedia Britannica

But the spirit of this is to best serve the members, so I think we need  to
look further (after we give geography lessons ;-)) and look at where the
membership in the west resides. Then try to pick a good spot somewhere in the
 middle that is near (no more than 1 hr dirve) a major airport.

Ken

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz  <

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) _>_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
wrote:

I would think any state west of the marker is west and  anything east of it
is east.

http://clui.org/ludb/site/geographic-center-50-united-states-america_

Theresa
_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _scenecrest.geo@yahoo.com_
(mailto:scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx) _

POST  is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the
any  kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author
AND  of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON  NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL  PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A  VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  _
(http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _admin@showgsd.org_ (mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx) _

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - _ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _http://showgsd.org_
http://showgsd.org/mail.html_
NATIONAL BLOG - _ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)