[ SHOWGSD-L ] show site committee.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:12:08 -0500

I would like some information, not that I need  it.

What happened to the law suit from the WDA?

What happened to the law suit from our member from  Florida?

What is going on with our reserves?  Does the club have  any money or not?

How much did we pay for the site in St. Louis?

Were we sued by the president of WDA, and if so, what is going  on with the
law suit?

On the other hand, maybe I have no right to know. I won't be a  forty year
member for another three years.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 1/25/2015 11:37:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On a  different subject, Closed Door (Secret) discussion and decisions by
the BOD or  any group of members about club business is never good for any
club, specialty  or otherwise. If it continues, the membership begins to read
between the  lines. Membership begins to decline and so does the finances.
The club becomes  nonexistent except for perhaps a few members.

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)