[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: west locations

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:48:34 -0800

damn speel chek

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC
  To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:17 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] west locations

  West to me is Santa Monica.

  Evan L.Ginsburg
  Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
  Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
  Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

  In a message dated 1/25/2015 12:21:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    "The West region, western U.S., mostly west of the Great Plains and
including, by federal government definition, Alaska, Arizona, California,
Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and
Wyoming." - Encyclopedia Britannica

    But the spirit of this is to best serve the members, so I think we need to
look further (after we give geography lessons ;-)) and look at where the
membership in the west resides. Then try to pick a good spot somewhere in the
middle that is near (no more than 1 hr dirve) a major airport.

    Ken

    On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      I would think any state west of the marker is west and anything east of
it is east.

      http://clui.org/ludb/site/geographic-center-50-united-states-america

      Theresa
      scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

      POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

      Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html