[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: west locations

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Stormy V. Hope'" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 04:08:39 -0800

Hawaii left itself out when it moved so far away.
Actually, their old dog quarantine laws - four
months in a government kennel for rabies
observation - left them out.

As for Alaska, or Hawaii, I'm for it. We used to
have a direct flight vis Alaska air from Reno, but
the planes were so small you could not get a
suitcase through the cargo door. When will these
states wake up and move closer?????

Dave

On Jan 24, 2015, at 8:05 PM, David Fritsche
<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

AH, I've been waiting for the East/West fight to
begin. I'll only make one comment and then I will
try my best to shut up.

We have named the regions of our nation by the
historical process of our development - moving
West - where else could we go but to Cuba or some
other island. So 'out West' could mean Knoxville
or anywhere West of the Atlantic Ocean. But that
was before my time, contrary to some rumors.

 Poor Alaska and Hawaii always get left out.

Storm

---