[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for candidates

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:24:51 -0500

It is HARD to find workers to  put these things on this is the biggest
problem and it seems a lot of people  have great suggestions and things they
would like to do or see but when you ask  for help they don't have the
time....

I think you have hit the nail on the head.  Now with the akc requirements it
is even worse.  The small clubs could get it together once a year to put on
a show but , add in monthly meetings, matches, educational programs and it
is not happening for them

If we loose any more small clubs  there will be big areas with no shepherd
people or shows

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org