[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for candidates

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:03:05 -0400

I am?NOT running for election, but thought I would share my opionion and?I have
to say I agree with Sally.?? Although money is not a permanent fix, it could be
a band-aid for several clubs and could help get them back on their feet.??Maybe
our PC?could give?a 3 year limit on assistance?to regain membership etc.?
Doesn't our PC have the funds to do something like this?

Jeff