[ SHOWGSD-L ] question for candidates

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:03:08 -0500

I would like to see this list throw out a question to all the candidates for
this years PC elections.
If you are elected what will you do to help the regional clubs.

I have sat and read how the PC is going to do this going to do that to promote
the world show. A packet is being sent to the regional clubs with donation
suggestions- a member will be funding raising

Well how about a little help for those small clubs who are the heart of this
one Big Club- I know of clubs who have struggled to keep shows going with only
3-4 active members, clubs who can barely pay their club insurance. The strong
regional club members don't want to give up but just may have to - maybe the PC
should consider a donation to them
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org