[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Gait in the Ring

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:19:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2005 9:05:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jimchyn@xxxxxxxxx writes:
********************
I've told a few if you don't put it on a loose  lead you cannot win today. If
they don't put them on a loose lead I assume  the dog would fall apart on a
loose lead and they rather lose looking good  then lose because their dog
fell
apart. And they don't win, that  simple

Lee Brown
-------------------------------------

My bitch Riata went down to the Oregon specialty looking absolutely  awful.
She looked potty, and had no attitude. (Little did we know she would die
within a year from heart failure)...BTW, I was not the breeder... Anyway, to
make
a long story short, (I hate the shortened phrase "Long story short")...the
judge asked for a loose lead. No one gave it except my handler. I was not there

to double, the bitch did not feel like pulling out in her usual way, and the
judge spun around and pointed at her for WB!!!   When asked about it  later,
he declared my handler was the only one that did as he had asked.  Sometimes
they  mean it, LOL. Syd

   Syd Mailberg 425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa.  98038