[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherds

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ParavelGS@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:54:25 -0700

As I understand it .....she crossed the German Shepherd Dog with Malemute to
get the size,
bone, coat,  and color and markings  that you recognize in the Shiloh Shepherd.
   She makes
no claims that they are the German Shepherd Dog......they are not.....and I
believe she has her
own registry.......<G>
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com