[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherds

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:14:56 -0700

When she first started the breed, with oversized long coated GSDs, she
used to advertise in Dog World.  There would be two ads.  One in German
Shepherds and another one in the Rare Breeds as a Shiloh Shepherd, but
using the SAME photos!  I think it was after that time that she mixed in
the Malamute.

Last time I looked at the OFA list, the Shiloh Shepherds were ABOVE the
GSDs on the list.

Sue Mazzeo

From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Shiloh Shepherds
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:54:25 -0700
As I understand it .....she crossed the German Shepherd Dog with
Malemute to get the size,
bone, coat,  and color and markings  that you recognize in the Shiloh
Shepherd.    She makes
no claims that they are the German Shepherd Dog......they are
not.....and I believe she has her
own registry.......<G>
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com