[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherds

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:39:44 -0500

There are several Shiloh registries now.  Some Shilohs are shown with ARBA,
some with IABCA, and some with ICKC.    And, Tina did breed to a white GSD
(Orbit) from Hoofprint Farm, in Canada,  many years ago.

BTW - Although the story goes that the Shiloh is made up of several different
breeds, Tina still had AKC papers on the Shilohs she showed with ARBA, as late
as 1995 or 1996.   I was at the ARBA Board meeting when she was told she had to
give up AKC papers in order to show with ARBA any further.  So, how did she
have AKC papers on dogs whose history claims a mixture of breeds??????

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd