[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherds

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 08:44:34 -0500

She either lied on the registrations or she lied when she told some people
she incorporated other breeds.

I remember her going around to GSD BYBs and buying up (extra large) coated
puppies.

I don't worry about it.  Plenty of fools out there looking to part  with
their money. A buyer does, after all, have to take some responsibility for
whatever they purchase.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 12/27/2014 12:40:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Tina  still had AKC papers on the Shilohs she showed with ARBA, as late as
1995 or  1996.   I was at the ARBA Board meeting when she was told she had
to give  up AKC papers in order to show with ARBA any further.  So, how did
she  have AKC papers on dogs whose history claims a mixture of  breeds??????