[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherds

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 09:24:13 -0800

 Shiloh Shepherd> Don't Let Fraud Fool You

http://www.tinambarber.info/shilohFraud.htm

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Fri, 12/26/14, Terri Stout wrote:

 Just
 dropping in for a bit.......there is an interesting
 ad/conversation going on in a local

 Buy/Sell/Trade group regarding Shiloh shepherds and how
 they are AKC recognized and

 have the same standard as our GSD.  Brought to my
 attention by a horse friend who is now

 defending our breed, even though she owns a Cardi
 :)

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html