[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rights and Wrong and in between

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:53:05 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, now just how to you think I can do that when the pedigrees
and information was given to me in private.  If these breeders
and owners want to give the information out that is their right
not mine.  You want my dogs pedigree of GSD's that was lost
to Hemangiosarcoma or DM I will give them to you privately
due to the past GSD's involved.  The GSD going on 10 I own now has issues
with EPI due to allergies, his sire was lost to cancer at 9 1/2 and his
dam DM and was in the GSDCA 13 Club .  The dam was tested for everything out
there any dog
could acquire not just GSD related and passed all except the Flash test later
so yes I got my dog from
a reputable breeder.  She was not a young bitch when bred and when a marker was
discovered
for DM she was never bred again but spayed. She had one litter of pups before
spayed and her
daughter tests clean for everything.  So my GSD has issues from his sire not
dam since his problems
lie with the sire's line.  If he later gets DM it can be coming from both lines
since it is there too.

Theresa