[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mill For Sale

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dawn Restuccia" <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:25:43 -0500

Seriously, this is exactly what went thru my mind when I looked at the pics
of
that property myself.   It does look nice too.  I understand the owner died
&
his widow, I think, is selling everything together.  I didn't see what kind
of dogs
these were, if different breeds or all one.  I wish I were younger and could
work
with them all like I used to do so often with rescues of all kinds.  If all
were bought
together, individual placements may take a while, but this action does seem
better
than what many do.   You have no idea how many Ditch Dogs have been around
here all my over 40 years of being out in the country.  Indeed, I actually
named a
rescue DD, for D itch  D og.  I found a good home for her and her tiny
brother in
2 months of care on my behalf and s/n of course!  It may well be worth
looking into!
I think this property is in Penna., if I read the ad right when I pulled it
up.  Yep, let's
at least look into it as it IS an interesting thought for sure.      Norma
no L