[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mill For Sale

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WymanKennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:41:13 -0400

I got my first horse that way.? He came with the property.? They were moving to
the City and wanted the horse to stay where he was comfortable.? The best thing
that ever happened to me as a 9yr old :-)? He was the best horse ever!? I think
if I ever sold my property, the old cat would be included.? He was rescued from
an abandoned apartment and was a mess.? He lives in the garage, his choice, and
never leaves the property.? This is his comfort zone and he loves people.? To
move him would be abuse.? He is 12 yrs old and very happy with his territory.?
I think a move would do more damage to him than a new owner.? So, I can see
leaving an animal behind.? That said, if the new owners hated cats,?I would
take that boy with me and hope he would adjust.??
Laura???