[ SHOWGSD-L ] wins brag

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

  Today in Nebraska it's almost cold enough to snow
but didn't thank god . It was a great Day for a dog
show. We attended the Seward County Kennel Club Show
in Seward Nebraska.And Surprise ,Surprize we showed in
a livestock pavillion outside under a canopy at the
Seward County Fairgrounds. The dogs loved it. We
showed on dirt in a decent sized ring for a change.

         Thank you so much for the nod
              on both the  girls
             Judge:Mr Arley Hussin

  Our Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (AKA Yummy)Shown
by junior handler Elizabeth Bradbury of Nebraska won
the Open bitch Class and then went on to win Winners
Bitch and Best Opposite Sex.Also bringing home the
prize was litter sister
  Our Donsta's Double Take Ritarra (AKA Izzie)Shown in
Am bred by junior Elizabeth Bradbury of Nebraska
winning the American Bred Bitch Class, then winning
Reserve Winners shown by Sid Riley also of Nebraska,
to her sister Yummy.Keeping it in the family. They
like to win as a Sister Act .
    Thanks Sid for aiding our Junior handler in a
pinch.It's good to see you back in the ring behind a
dog again. Hope you make it a habit, and hope to see
you again soon.
  Both girls are owned and bred by us and Rita Chapman
 They are out of our breeding
Ch.Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan  OFA
Detmer's Delectable Derriere OFA Prelimed

Don and Sandy Staack / Donsta Shepherds
  2006,SW,BOM,Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
OFA H&E GOOD
Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra(ch.pts)
  http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

Be a better friend, newshound, and