[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mill For Sale

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a Realtor, have been for 25+ years.  I've been in dogs for 5 years.  Up
until Mo Murkland set me straight about breeding, breeders, puppy mills etc,I'd
have possibly done the same thing.   This agent is possibly doing what I'd have
done several years ago.  He's found someone that needs his/her help.  Has no
concept that a "puppy mill" isn't the best way to provide pets to the masses,
He's trying to help a seller, and possibly even help the dogs-to find a good
new family.  Until the breed groups and even AKC (ha!) goes to bat, and lets
the public know what puppy mills are, and where and how to buy a good dog-puppy
mills are going to be around.  I think I saw it mentions, that they are asking
$150,000 for this property.  Cross post, organize, everyone pitch in
25-$100.00; buy it, adopt out the pups, and gift the home to a dog shelter.

  Pat Evans
sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I could not hold back I let the realtor have it. 70 breeding animals??????????
sheila
Pat Lukos wrote:
Please read the description closely -- Pat Lukos
This is beyond belief!

Century 21 is listing a puppy mill for sale.

http://www.century21.com/buy/property_detail.aspx?tr_key=34370350

Let's let them know we won't stand for it!

Contact Info:

Corporate Headquarters:
Century 21 Real Estate LLC
World Headquarters
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
(877) 221-2765

The Agent's Office:
CENTURY 21 Lake Country Enterprises
Durant OK

The Agent's Info: Mark Lilly, (580) 564-3110

Pat Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
Secretary, Last Hope Safe Haven, Inc.
www.lasthopesafehaven.com