[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mill For Sale

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know, but I am emailing the agent.  As an agent, I will also ask if
there is any "play" in the price.  Can't hurt!
  Pat Evans
MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    ITS GOT 6 ACRES, WONDER IF IT IS FENCED AND CROSS FENCED. iF YA'LL IS
SERIOU, THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FUNDS TO PREPARE EVERYTHING AND MONEY FOR FOOD
AND MEDS. tHIS IS NOT A SMALL UNDERTAKING. iSN'T oKLAHOMA LIKE #2 IN THE PUPPY
MILL BUSINESS?. mORGAN
  Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Atoka, Oklahoma, where this property is located is 160 miles from Fort Worth,
140 miles to Oklahoma City. If we are halfway serious about doing this, we need
members to cross-post to other breed lists. We have a volunteer to run it in 6
months (if they were serious); and we possibly could even get a donation from
Century 21! It could be made into a rescue refuge for the southern half of the
US????

Pat Evans
Karin Baldwin wrote:
It's in Atoka, OK. Here is a link to it that is still working.

http://www.homelist.net/lakecountry/detail.cfm?Listid=3045

Karin Baldwin
Vice President
Last Hope Safe Haven, Inc.