[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need Help

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:12:00 EST

No, me either.  When you add the 8-9 hours crated during the day to  the time
crated at night...well that WOULD be hell.

I DO want them to be able to stay put once in a while though.  The  escape
artists I've had over the years weren't neurotic dogs, they weren't cry  babies
or whiners, (stealth escape artists!), they just knew it was more  fun to be
underfoot than apart and they were smart enough to figure out how  to do it.
My dogs have never once tried to get out when they didn't try to  find/join the
party...hence the snap on the gates even though they are latched  closed from
the inside.  If I'm in front gardening, that's where they want  to be.
Company comes.....especially w/ children?  If I try to  put a couple away so
they
don't all overwhelm, boy there had better be snaps on  the crates.   They'd
much rather be underfoot, getting tread on by  children (quite literally), than
put away.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 12/2/2008 5:15:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

BUT I  would never sell a puppy
or dog to people who both worked all day and  intended to leave the animal
caged while they were gone everyday for 8-9  hours.

AOL.com.