[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Help

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 05:50:23 -0800

In this last week Bill and I have had grave setbacks in health.  We will
need a live in companion.  If anyone of you know some one from our area that
would be interested in
a large comfortable home with your own room
Provide help with keeping house clean
Do the grocery shopping
Feed and poop the dogs twice a day.
Be available if we need personal assistance
some stipend will be considered.
Right now I am trying to control heart failure with drugs if not I go to a
pace maker.  Bill collapsed at work last Thursday and they have not found
any cause yet but his short term memory is impaired and he has fainted
several times.  We are still trying to get him to enter hospital.  Boy is he
stubborn.  Our son who lives in trailer on property is also sick and is down
more days than up.
We are going to need help or else we will have to sell our home and go into
a care facility which means our seven dogs ages 4 months to 12 years will
have to be put down if we can't find loving homes for them.  Damn, it is so
hard to ask for help and so far our neighbors have been great but this is
our problem and we are hoping someone of our GSD folks knows somebody.
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA
www.geocities.com/hightorgsd