[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My questions & take on the Ameteur Fut/Mat & Handlers.....

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>, <LBaird1608@xxxxxxx>, <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:11:25 -0400

If he has not passed out a rate card or accepted any money, reimbursement of
expenses for handling then he is considered an amatuer...............
if he has accepted money in any form be it handling fees or expenses etc
then that is not an amatuer............
We have to work on the honor system and if people have proof of any amatuer
accepting money then they need to say so. Otherwise they are considered an
amatuer. We won't wrongly accuse them and ruin their fun and wins without
proof..................so enjoy yourselves guys,,,,thats what it is
for --enjoyment and participation and hopefully a feeling of a level playing
field, Amy
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com